Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the situation. This senior girl, I'd give her a 6.5-7/10, pretty decent rack, asked me to the High School Homecoming dance. I am a freshmen at the University in the same city, and I went to this place last year. It is a smaller school, I will know almost everyone at the dance. She made her status on facebook wanting people to ask her to the dance, I commented, and basically tricked her into asking me, and then told her I would think about it? Sounds mean? A bit, but it won't be if I accept. I imagine based on the situation that she is pretty desperate, and I could get a hook up, maybe a hand job, out of it if I gave some effort. The con of going to the dance is that it would look weird; people know who I am, they would be wondering wtf this college kid is doing at a high school dance, they would think I am pretty desperate. Honestly, my approach is pussy is pussy is pussy, and at this point it is taking no effort at all. I mean, good grief, she is asking me! But I do care about my reputation. I could try to play it off like "oh I was just being nice to her" but it would be difficult for the whole school to realize that. My approach lately has been go for it, but I don't know. Also I would be missing a ska Halloween show I really enjoy going to every year at a local venue, so that's something else.

EDIT: My roommate, who also went to that High School, also brings up an interesting point. What if she just wants to go with me for the sake of having a guy there with her, and she doesn't actually want to do anything?

So, KTT, I turn to you, in all your brilliance. What do I do?

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
I dont know, maybe cus I have a GF but even if I didnt, next year I dont see me going BACK to HS for a random hoe.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's a pretty ballsy approach man, I admire your swagger but...I do care, sadly or not, about what some of these people think.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
B. Flowers said:
I wouldn't, it'll just put you in a awkward situation.  Maybe meet up with her after the dance?
Hmm...I like, but the dance is the gateway to the festivities afterward.

·
Banned
12,349 Posts
Timesitheus said:
That's a pretty ballsy approach man, I admire your swagger but...I do care, sadly or not, about what some of these people think.
Why? Are you going to let the opinions of some random fucks rule your life? No, fuck doing that. Make your own damn decisions and be happy about them. Are these people's opinions going to help you get through school? No. Are they going to get you a degree? No. Are they going to help you get a job? No. Are they going to help you get married? No.

Why should you care about them then? You shouldn't.

And if you "tricked" her into asking you out, why would you attempt to punk out at the last moment because you're trying to impress some simple minded fucks who think what everyone else thinks is important?

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Hmm...I like, but the dance is the gateway to the festivities afterward.
Like the guy above me said, don't let these opinions influence what your going to do but I'm just telling you what I would do if I were in that situation.  And If I were in that situation I wouldn't go but somehow find a way to do something after.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
Well, me being on the no privileged list FOREVER smh, I can't go to any dances anyways.

Just be a badass like me :work:

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
skyhigh said:
he ended up with a cake, dude
lol good point.

joe said:
Yeah, nothing. Literally we danced to one song,and we spoke for about 15 minutes total the whole night. You can't just bake a cake and then expect me to do all the work. You can't just coast after that.

I actually saw this girl at a dinner with friends last summer. I challenged myself to let her make the first move,and say "hi." We sat across from each other. She didn't say one word the entire night. That was the last time I saw her.
:dno:
That sucks man.  It happens to the best of us though lol.

·
0 Posts
if your in college why do you care what high school kids think? it its guaranteed pussy i say go for it. if not, then whatever  :dno: 

1 - 20 of 41 Posts