Kelv wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for IG

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SlicedBread+ said:
Kelv wouldnt be shit if it wasnt for IG
thats kinda the point

if you can become a millionaire off of doing attention grabbing shit on IG whats the point of actually trying to have a career when u can be a content creator lol

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
user said:
thats kinda the point

if you can become a millionaire off of doing attention grabbing shit on IG whats the point of actually trying to have a career when u can be a content creator lol
idk man that shit doesn’t seem rewarding or fulfilling at all. And that money won’t last forever. But if your hol is quick exposure and money go for it I’m not stopping you

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ethereal.Vashti said:
idk man that shit doesn’t seem rewarding or fulfilling at all. And that money won’t last forever. But if your hol is quick exposure and money go for it I’m not stopping you
the goal really is financial freedom though

if u can get ur brand to where u can do even 6 months making quick money and put that into a quiet wholesale product or use new platform to push a product, u now dont ever have to work a job again and can devote your life to finding out what u really wanna do

·
Banned
14,919 Posts
user said:
the goal really is financial freedom though

if u can get ur brand to where u can do even 6 months making quick money and put that into a quiet wholesale product or use new platform to push a product, u now dont ever have to work a job again and can devote your life to finding out what u really wanna do
thats not true tho. Look how many influencers have already tried that and failed. Having an audience then getting sponsors dosent necessarily guarantee anything. In a few years I think we’ll see a lot of this. Like how many of them actually have a plan? Alot of them probably think it’ll last forever or they just want to ride the wave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts