Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ima college student.  Just ran out of meal plan bucks and I really hate spending mmoney at the college cafe and I can really only afford to eat once a day.  I don't wanna bug my parents asking for money cuz I eat alot when I have alot of money. I got like 45dollars left tho Tryna make it last 2 weeks.
Anyway this girl wants to gimme money for food she keeps asking insisting on it butbthat feels wrong to take it. But I'm hungry right now lol. Isn't it bad to take the money even though she wants to give it? .

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Trillist said:
Shes reaerving gender rolea. She pays, you fuck her. Just dot it mayne
I already fucked her tho. She's my fwb but she has a bad problem with spending money on ppl an I told her she needs to stop cuz ppl will use her for.her money so it seems hypocritical if I take money from her

·
Banned
24,104 Posts
If you really need it borrow it and pay her back when you got the money so that you don't feel bad about it.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
AshinKusher said:
I already fucked her tho. She's my fwb but she has a bad problem with spending money on ppl an I told her she needs to stop cuz ppl will use her for.her money so it seems hypocritical if I take money from her
pay her back when you have money, problem solved :datass:

·
Registered
36,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Radtoda said:
pay her back when you have money, problem solved :datass:
I guess that would work but I prob wont remember and she prob wont ask me sso she wont learn notvto biy pppl shit. It's a big problem for her.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts