Kanye to The banner

this girl wants to buy me food

2045 59
Ima college student.  Just ran out of meal plan bucks and I really hate spending mmoney at the college cafe and I can really only afford to eat once a day.  I don't wanna bug my parents asking for money cuz I eat alot when I have alot of money. I got like 45dollars left tho Tryna make it last 2 weeks.
Anyway this girl wants to gimme money for food she keeps asking insisting on it butbthat feels wrong to take it. But I'm hungry right now lol. Isn't it bad to take the money even though she wants to give it? .
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
She's using this opportunity to get closer to you.
Nothing's wrong with it.

Food >>>>>> Pride tbh.
McDonalds dollar menu ma niggga
jj. said:
Shes reaerving gender rolea. She pays, you fuck her. Just dot it mayne
I already fucked her tho. She's my fwb but she has a bad problem with spending money on ppl an I told her she needs to stop cuz ppl will use her for.her money so it seems hypocritical if I take money from her
Trillist said:
Shes reaerving gender rolea. She pays, you fuck her. Just dot it mayne
let go of the pride man, take it. just make sure you pay her back
If you really need it borrow it and pay her back when you got the money so that you don't feel bad about it.
pay her back when you have money, problem solved :datass:
AshinKusher said:
I already fucked her tho. She's my fwb but she has a bad problem with spending money on ppl an I told her she needs to stop cuz ppl will use her for.her money so it seems hypocritical if I take money from her
the only way to a boys pants is through food
she wants the D
elementary :work:
Huey_Freeman said:
the only way to a boys pants is through food
she wants the D
OP's face: No, don't be ridiculous :oblivious:
jj. said:
I guess that would work but I prob wont remember and she prob wont ask me sso she wont learn notvto biy pppl shit. It's a big problem for her.
Radtoda said:
Radtoda said:
What
Shaman said:
OP has a PTSD
G
Baller on a budget tbh
Doctor Burgundy said:
"Pre-Tty Small Dick?"
Shaman said:
OP has a PTSD
Doctor Burgundy said:
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.