Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pitbull is the only RAPPER that can make hit singles..... although his album songs suck but what artists make classics that ain't singles :facepalm:

opinions?

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
iHateFJ said:
Pitbull is the only RAPPER that can make hit singles..... although his album songs suck but what artists make classics that ain't singles :facepalm:

opinions?
:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: PITBULL seriousl belongs at the waste management factory not the radio or tv.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T^Drizzy^Hendrix said:
:vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: PITBULL seriousl belongs at the waste management factory not the radio or tv.
I forgot we had that smiley lol
yeah this perfectly describes it :vom:

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
iHateFJ said:
I forgot we had that smiley lol
yeah this perfectly describes it :vom:
:h5: that deserves a high 5 bruh :)

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Never speak to her again.

Not a joke btw.

I also don't mean it as a sort of 'punishment' to her, you just shouldn't be discussing music (or anything) with someone who thinks this in the first place.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
She should rather use her mouth for blow-jobs than for talking.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.