Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bummy ass black nigga just tried to rob me. I walked to the Kroger and I seen this dude (who I've seen around a bunch) so I went up to him and started talking to him. So I told him I was about to guy to the Kroger to buy some cigarettes and I asked if he wanted to come. He said yea so we started walking up there and on the way he said he could buy some beer from the Walmart so we was gonna go after we left Kroger. When we was in the Kroger checking out I seen this nigga eying my wallet so I said "quit eying my wallet bruh" so he did and we left. Alright so we get to the Walmart and I give him my money to buy mine and he went in and he didn't have his ID (dumbass) so we couldn't get no beer. So on the way back he didn't wanna give me my money so I say "I'm for real dog, if I don't get my shit imma hit you" so he gave it and we went on. Now a couple minutes later he goes "give me your wallet" (Wtf lol) so I say "take it" and he punched my in my stomach (lol) so now it's official so I stick him with a left and then lay his ass out with my right (boss) so I got the fuck on and went into the Kroger to buy some toothpaste and deodorant so the time could pass. Now I'm here typing this. Can't believe this bummy ass nigga tried that shit.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Why are you walking up to random people you don't know and trying to chill with them?
Even if you see him around a lot you shouldn't be trying to talk to him since you don't know anything about him.

You kinda did ask for it tbh.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sloop said:
lol he asked u for ur wallet and u knocked his ass out?
He punched me in my stomach. I heard him mumble something under his breath and it sounded like "imma rob him" so I said "what" and then he said "give me your wallet."
ItzDrizzy said:
trollistrolling
Na bro, this happened.

·
Registered
24,802 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
He punched me in my stomach. I heard him mumble something under his breath and it sounded like "imma rob him" so I said "what" and then he said "give me your wallet."Na bro, this happened.
:lol:

·
Banned
38,358 Posts
SeXyBaCk said:
He punched me in my stomach. I heard him mumble something under his breath and it sounded like "imma rob him" so I said "what" and then he said "give me your wallet."Na bro, this happened.
Oh lol
Good shit.
You box or something?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts