Kanye to The banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
yea i love watching his videos
i like his newer videos...the old ones are cool but when he really started getting into the little details with his drums and adding his own little touches with his samples i really loved it
glad to see him back because i saw the last time he got his equipment stolen

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
And y'all wonder why y'all get made fun of so much in other sxn's. Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and sheep, getting ready for the slaughter. All y'all do is follow other posters music taste and hattred. Can't even stand on your own two feet. Hate on an artist until he gets big, then want to ride his nuts, "like" an artist but the minute the niggas want to ride a hate bandwagon you dumb fucks want to hop on it too.

And don't even get me started on Hopsin. I swear y'all have no lives. Just sit up and wait for him to do something; anything so you can find  shit to make fun of. If you REALLY don't like an artists, you don't go out of your way to talk shit about him/her, you ignore it. I would tell you to grow up, but I realize that its overrun by 15 year olds with an attention span of a carrot. Most of you need to reevaluate your lives and look at the person in the mirror.

Also, 90% of the retards in that Chief Keef thread, you're even more shit. Got avy's and usernames decked out in Drill worship, calling GBE's enemies "opps" whatnot. Stay in a fan's place, because let's be real, most of you are extremely privileged white kids who's parents pay for everything. You want to be down, but you cant. More than likely calling each other nigga between yourselves( looking at you calabasas kid). Get an identity of you're own and stop

·
Banned
47,917 Posts
bmc said:
And y'all wonder why y'all get made fun of so much in other sxn's. Nothing but a bunch of hypocrites and sheep, getting ready for the slaughter. All y'all do is follow other posters music taste and hattred. Can't even stand on your own two feet. Hate on an artist until he gets big, then want to ride his nuts, "like" an artist but the minute the niggas want to ride a hate bandwagon you dumb fucks want to hop on it too.

And don't even get me started on Hopsin. I swear y'all have no lives. Just sit up and wait for him to do something; anything so you can find  shit to make fun of. If you REALLY don't like an artists, you don't go out of your way to talk shit about him/her, you ignore it. I would tell you to grow up, but I realize that its overrun by 15 year olds with an attention span of a carrot. Most of you need to reevaluate your lives and look at the person in the mirror.

Also, 90% of the retards in that Chief Keef thread, you're even more shit. Got avy's and usernames decked out in Drill worship, calling GBE's enemies "opps" whatnot. Stay in a fan's place, because let's be real, most of you are extremely privileged white kids who's parents pay for everything. You want to be down, but you cant. More than likely calling each other nigga between yourselves( looking at you calabasas kid). Get an identity of you're own and stop
You're not funny

·
Premium Member
34,993 Posts
bmc said:

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
bmc said:

·
Registered
42,991 Posts
bmc said:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts