Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently owe $227 back in debt due to hospital bills and I don't know how I can pay it back. I'm an unemployed college student and my parents are retired so there's little to no income coming in, most of the income is being spent on utilities and the house we live in. What can I do? :ohno:

I don't want them to fuck up my credit, so is there a way to reason with these people?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Let him have that ass to clear your debt.. seems like the best idea. u could always find a quick part time job aswell

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ivy Crimson said:
tell them you'll be speaking to your lawyer
what if they know i'm bullshitting about it though? lol

Askew said:
Let him have that ass to clear your debt.. seems like the best idea. u could always find a quick part time job aswell
Finding a job is hard, I've been applying to places for months now with no feedback

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ivy Crimson said:
I owe $10 dollars in hospital bills
can they really mess up your credit on small charges? like will they mess up my credit a lot with almost $300 owed? I plan on paying them back but I can't at the moment

·
Registered
67 Posts
Finding a job is hard, I've been applying to places for months now with no feedback
Where in VA you live cuz if your anywhere near DC.. id have to call  bullshit or your just lazy

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Sorry to break the news to you but if you have a debt collector calling you, its always on your credit record. So your credit has already took a hit.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Spythe said:
Sorry to break the news to you but if you have a debt collector calling you, its always on your credit record. So your credit has already took a hit.
they haven't called yet, only the hospital called and the debt collector sent me a statement about paying them back

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
they haven't called yet, only the hospital called and the debt collector sent me a statement about paying them back
Ah so you have a little time before it goes to collection or did the letter say it is already in collection?

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Spythe said:
Ah so you have a little time before it goes to collection or did the letter say it is already in collection?
It isn't in collection yet, they say I have 14 days to pay them back or contact them before they contact my creditor. I emailed them explaining why I haven't paid back and asked can I set up a payment plan until I find a job. I hope they will consider it

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Albert said:
It isn't in collection yet, they say I have 14 days to pay them back or contact them before they contact my creditor. I emailed them explaining why I haven't paid back and asked can I set up a payment plan until I find a job. I hope they will consider it
Man good luck, I hear some places are normally considerate if you actually keep in contact with them instead of the whole avoiding route. You better start looking for job or something instead of chilling on this website

1 - 20 of 77 Posts