Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man Ye Need to bless us with one of these on the GOOD album/fridays or whatever im so ready what yall think

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dick Whitman said:
Too old-school, too soulful.

Kanye moving on and YABTL boi.
yea true true i was just thinkin out loud wantin to know what ****** feelin about it but oh yea i accept his constant evolution to the fullest

·
Registered
589 Posts
I thought Kanye produces the next album from John Legend? Don't know if true, but i thought i've read it somewhere

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rick$ said:
I thought Kanye produces the next album from John Legend? Don't know if true, but i taught i've read it somewhere
that would be extra dope

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
He doesn't produce like this anymore.

But i wonder if he still has the skills to..

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mikee. said:
He doesn't produce like this anymore.

But i wonder if he still has the skills to..
yea maybe i should have put it like this does ima redo title i am also wondering

·
Registered
589 Posts
Feb 14 2011 10:52 AM EST 4,883
John Legend Talks New Kanye West Project At Grammys
After taking three awards at Sunday's show, Legend tells MTV News he's focused on next album with West.

LOS ANGELES - John Legend walked out of the Staples Center on Sunday night (February 13) with three Grammys cradled in his arms - bringing his career haul to nine - and when MTV News caught up with him, we found he was in the mood to celebrate ... at least for one night.

It turns out Legend is already focused on his next project, which, in keeping with the spirit of his Grammy-winning Wake Up! album with the Roots, is going to be another collaborative effort. And with a man he's very familiar with at this point.

"I'm a couple weeks in [on my next album], I worked with Kanye for a week, and I'm going back in March. And, we're really excited about it," he said backstage, still clutching all three of his awards. "We worked together pretty closely on it, he's executive-producing it, and co-writing a lot of stuff with me, and I think it's going to be fun. We have some good songs, got some good records that I really like."

Legend wouldn't reveal much else about the project, partly because he wanted to keep details close to his vest but also because with three more Grammys to put on the mantle - Wake Up! won Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Song and Best R&B Album, for those keeping score - he preferred to focus on the present. Even if it is just for one night.

Because right now, he's not going to lie: things are pretty great.

"It's amazing, always amazing," he smiled. "I had a wonderful night."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657889/john-legend-kanye-west.jhtml
:fire:

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Rick$ said:
Feb 14 2011 10:52 AM EST 4,883
John Legend Talks New Kanye West Project At Grammys
After taking three awards at Sunday's show, Legend tells MTV News he's focused on next album with West.

LOS ANGELES - John Legend walked out of the Staples Center on Sunday night (February 13) with three Grammys cradled in his arms - bringing his career haul to nine - and when MTV News caught up with him, we found he was in the mood to celebrate ... at least for one night.

It turns out Legend is already focused on his next project, which, in keeping with the spirit of his Grammy-winning Wake Up! album with the Roots, is going to be another collaborative effort. And with a man he's very familiar with at this point.

"I'm a couple weeks in [on my next album], I worked with Kanye for a week, and I'm going back in March. And, we're really excited about it," he said backstage, still clutching all three of his awards. "We worked together pretty closely on it, he's executive-producing it, and co-writing a lot of stuff with me, and I think it's going to be fun. We have some good songs, got some good records that I really like."

Legend wouldn't reveal much else about the project, partly because he wanted to keep details close to his vest but also because with three more Grammys to put on the mantle - Wake Up! won Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance, Best R&B Song and Best R&B Album, for those keeping score - he preferred to focus on the present. Even if it is just for one night.

Because right now, he's not going to lie: things are pretty great.

"It's amazing, always amazing," he smiled. "I had a wonderful night."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1657889/john-legend-kanye-west.jhtml
:fire:
thats fuckin GOAT

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
inb4jeffbhaskerdoeseverythingonit

1 - 14 of 14 Posts