Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This album sucks.

6K views 202 replies 91 participants last post by  Icehfx 
#1 ·
What happened to him? I can't even understand him half the time, and it's just not good. No real topics, all bullshit, don't think the production is outstanding in any way, I can't even get through some of the songs. Cudi fell off.

#5 ·
I agree COMPLETELY , i was going to post this but i was scared that the stans would attack me  .. Your a brave man .

Also  ; MOTM  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTM II (In terms of lyrics, beats, songs, features, & etc.)

:kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug:

#14 ·
wat said:
i'll gladly debate it with you, i was just sharing my opinion, hoping for some intellectual backlash or agreement.
i dont think it's really up for "debate", your opinion and mine differ. its just a dumb topic. you dont make a new thread like this unless you're looking for some attention/argument. are you waiting for some persuasion?

#17 ·
Synopsis said:
Tbh, I completely agree. I just decided to listen to the leak, and I forced myself to listen to the whole thing, waiting for it to become better. It didn't
Yea me too , i actually got a headache from listening to the whole album and only liked about 3 or 4 songs on it .

KanyesBastardSon said:
Umm .. you have Soulja Boy in your avy so your opinion is invalid .

#26 ·
He rapped too much on this album & when he raps you can't understand him .
And he didn't state his problems on this album , and if he did i didn't know because he was mumble rapping

In the beginning of the album the beats pretty much sound the same .
And the album had a few songs that really caught your attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.