Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What happened to him? I can't even understand him half the time, and it's just not good. No real topics, all bullshit, don't think the production is outstanding in any way, I can't even get through some of the songs. Cudi fell off.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
wat said:
What happened to him? I can't even understand him half the time, and it's just not good. No real topics, all bullshit, don't think the production is outstanding in any way, I can't even get through some of the songs. Cudi fell off.
I agree COMPLETELY , i was going to post this but i was scared that the stans would attack me  .. Your a brave man .

Also  ; MOTM  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTM II (In terms of lyrics, beats, songs, features, & etc.)

:kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
I agree COMPLETELY , i was going to post this but i was scared that the stans would attack me  ..
Your a brave man .

Also  ; MOTM  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTM II (In terms of lyrics, beats, songs, features, & etc.)  :kanyeshrug:
No

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GOODGreenFiend said:
oh yeah? nice dude.
i'll gladly debate it with you, i was just sharing my opinion, hoping for some intellectual backlash or agreement.

·
Banned
260,958 Posts
wat said:
Tbh, I completely agree. I just decided to listen to the leak, and I forced myself to listen to the whole thing, waiting for it to become better. It didn't

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
I disagree COMPLETELY , i was going to post this but i was scared that the stans would attack me  .. Your a brave man .

Also  ; MOTM  = MOTM II (In terms of lyrics, beats, songs, features, & etc.)

:kanyeshrug:
fixed

·
Registered
10,046 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
I agree COMPLETELY , i was going to post this but i was scared that the stans would attack me  .. Your a brave man .

Also  ; MOTM  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MOTM II (In terms of lyrics, beats, songs, features, & etc.)

:kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug: :kanyeshrug:
yup.

i want a cudi fan to explain to me how this is a good album

·
Registered
20,213 Posts
wat said:
i'll gladly debate it with you, i was just sharing my opinion, hoping for some intellectual backlash or agreement.
i dont think it's really up for "debate", your opinion and mine differ. its just a dumb topic. you dont make a new thread like this unless you're looking for some attention/argument. are you waiting for some persuasion?

·
Banned
8,109 Posts
yes its not as good as his last, but nothing could live up to that. I dont think this completely sucked theres some good songs and production of this album was amazing. This is just a different kind of cudi that will take time to get used to.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
Synopsis said:
Tbh, I completely agree. I just decided to listen to the leak, and I forced myself to listen to the whole thing, waiting for it to become better. It didn't
Yea me too , i actually got a headache from listening to the whole album and only liked about 3 or 4 songs on it .

KanyesBastardSon said:
Umm .. you have Soulja Boy in your avy so your opinion is invalid .

·
Registered
284 Posts
wat said:
Agreed.

I've made my points in other threads.

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
I got really excited and overrated it when it first leaked, but a couple days later this album has lost most of its replay value for me. :dno:

1 - 20 of 203 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.