Kanye to The banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simply because im no better than the artist himself. I can't do better than this track

Yeah, I can do anything similar to this. I don't even know how to do something like this.

Im not hater, i aint no ******, but this is the least fav track i listened from that tape. AND STILL. This is 1000x better than what i`ll ever come up with if it comes to music creation.
im into vfx

In my honest opinon you should be fucking humbled, and listend to what i say because it`ll pay off in long term, i wish i heard this advise in my late teens. Be fucking humble, you rooting ass bitches

·
Registered
5,897 Posts
simply because im no better than the artist himself. I can't do better than this track

Yeah, I can do anything similar to this. I don't even know how to do something like this.

Im not hater, i aint no piglet, but this is the least fav track i listened from that tape. AND STILL. This is 1000x better than what i`ll ever come up with if it comes to music creation.
im into vfx

In my honest opinon you should be fucking humbled, and listend to what i say because it`ll pay off in long term, i wish i heard this advise in my late teens. Be fucking humble, you rooting ass bitches

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
almighty smith said:

Im not hater, i aint no piglet, but this is the least fav track i listened from that tape. AND STILL. This is 1000x better than what i`ll ever come up with if it comes to music creation.
im into vfx

PREACH brother! :jordanok:

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RASIE said:
Its also 1000x better than anything Rocky has come up with afterwards
You know i can't disagree with that. Im fucking HUGE fan of rocky, but that testing was sus.. in comparison to lla :ohno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts