Kanye to The banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was a poster on Kanye live who claimed that Kanye had a dark, suicidal album planned and then after the critical response of Power, he scrapped whatever he heard of that album, and decided to make a traditional album. This short album makes sense. I mean, he said he was working 24/7 on this album, and it still so short?

·
Registered
610 Posts
MoBe1Kanobi said:
Illmatic Dropout stole my KanyeLive Avy.

U dont know about Cowboy Bebop *****...  :awesome:
I had a Cowboy Bebop Avy on KLive too.  :eyeroll:

And it's not a personal problem. Suicidal, dark albums are usually the best type of albums out there. That's when the artists is at their most raw. And while Kanye is pretty raw at times, he's not as biting as he use to be. So fuck, if he's all suicidal, maybe he'll really let some shit spill.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
The Illmatic Dropout said:
Dark, suicidal Kanye songs> Happy Kanye songs

Hell,

Dark, suicidal anything> Happy anything.

Hell,

Hell,

Hell,

Hell,

Hell,

·
Registered
11,236 Posts
Jazz June said:
if this tracklist indeed is real, it might be that somewhere along the way the boom bap and hip hop album he was doing became this dark, abstract, artistic album he has now. And we might hear songs like Chain Heavy and Mommas Boyfriend on something else. I really hope the first situation is right

·
Registered
26,385 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
There was a poster on Kanye live who claimed that Kanye had a dark, suicidal album planned and then after the critical response of Power, he scrapped whatever he heard of that album, and decided to make a traditional album. This short album makes sense. I mean, he said he was working 24/7 on this album, and it still so short?
I actually made that claim. Anyone who understand business psychology will understand why there was light validity to those claims. Honestly he half way is putting out an album that's very dark and reflective. He is really digging deep into human condition for this album.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts