Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One that will serve as a charitable league more than likely. Just wondering, is there any of you guys in any leagues? Anything that you'd like to see different?

Those of you in bigger cities, how easy is it to find leagues/is there an overabundance of leagues with 3 people in them?

Do these leagues have apps, or socia media that allows you to connect to other players? Is that even something you'd care about or would you rather just play ball?

Lemme know thx

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
For what sport ? What separates you from others doing said thing in said formality ? How do you plan on getting the funds to create this?

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
say wallahi said:
For what sport ? What separates you from others doing said thing in said formality ? How do you plan on getting the funds to create this?
Nothing separates me I don't have anything besides an idea from 10 minutes ago. I'm literally asking what other leagues or like to get a general idea. I know in my area we lack consistant volleyball leagues or a method of connecting players for even pickup games. Which brought the idea to me. In this caae, I'd have to do more local research to see if people even are interested in vollyball enough to play league.

Truss me daddi I'm old enough to know better than to just think "oh let me make a leagues real quick", I'm simply brainstorming ideas and getting a better feel for what other people's experiences are like.

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
moisture. said:
A Kanye forum might not be the best place however. Lol
It might not be :hah:

There's usually an organization that heads or at least oversees most leagues in a specific areas. Just type in your city/town + sports/social clubs and there's usually something there.

You can probably call up whoever your area's representative is and they can point you in the right direction too.

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
I've been in 3 leagues outside of school: Soccer and swimming from gr3-9, and baseball for like two years. I figured out about the other two from my school because they practiced at our pools and fields.

Obviously they didn't have apps or social media then, but I know that the football league in my area has a website and a decent amount of social media. I wouldn't worry too much about that though because most will simply show up if you say you're having 'x' here next week. Email, phone numbers and a Facebook page will likely be sufficient

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Would be cool if you had a system or network of players that could drop in or book time slots to play against other people through some sort of app. In my city we have rec leagues but the problem I find is that you have to sign up and be open certain days which would have a conflict of interest if you were someone who worked or had school or something else come up. Would be nice if people can find others who want to play said sport on days they were open and had an open network of people to ask to play with. Another problem would be where they would play and how would they rent out the facility to play said games...

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Not only that I know many people who would be down to play multiple sports or try out a sport just cause they have the ease of access to try it.

·
Banned
35,051 Posts
Would also be cool if people had a profile that showed what sports they liked, there availability, best way to contact if the app didn't have a contacting feature, and also possibly shows how good the person is at said sport with an adjusted rating given by other players who played against them.

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I appreciate all the input. I'll dig deeper into this tomorrow. I got a good resource at one of my jobs. I'm just toying with the idea of "do what you love", I love call and just starting to get my brain thinking of making that profitable. It's always harder with sports.

·
Banned
3,988 Posts
moisture. said:
One that will serve as a charitable league more than likely. Just wondering, is there any of you guys in any leagues? Anything that you'd like to see different?

Those of you in bigger cities, how easy is it to find leagues/is there an overabundance of leagues with 3 people in them?

Do these leagues have apps, or socia media that allows you to connect to other players? Is that even something you'd care about or would you rather just play ball?

Lemme know thx
I've been wanting to create a basketball league, too, but the problem is that people have work, school, etc. It would be tough to find people who will be able to consistently do it, but maybe there's a way to make it happen.

·
Registered
63,528 Posts

·
Registered
31,342 Posts
BLEUWASABI said:
i made an app for this already and its releasing in october. ill keep ya posted
proof or it didn't happen. Also, you didn't answer by question about the starting on your own fashion brand

·
Banned
766 Posts
HeartOfLion said:
proof or it didn't happen. Also, you didn't answer by question about the starting on your own fashion brand
lmfao you want me to post my prototype without you signing a nda so you can go copy off of me? ive been working on my app since spring of last year, i dont need a KTT thread to come up with an idea nor a KTT user to validate pleighboi

1 - 20 of 32 Posts