Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyways I am building a mega desk/studio and I was wondering wat I should buy I have only used a old keyboard before and a small drum pad and was wondering if I should get a diff key board I only use this one as a MIDI keyboard tho so will a new one even be worth it? Sorry kinda noob with this have only used my mic for none music stuff so far lol. Prob less then $300 bucks.. Just shot some shit my way tho.

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Well I'm a classical piano player, so I don't have that much knowledge about electrical keyboards but the one I tried & really felt is good & its chords are closest to natural piano strings is the Yamaha YBG 535 or a casio WK something I forgot its brand name so try googling it, these are prolly around $300-400 but they are I think between 76-88 keys so you gotta have some kind of background in playing if your gonna use them

EDIT: if you're lookin for just a Midi keyboard then get a keystation 88, I dont have any personal experience but my friend is a producer & he always works with that shit

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Mike2210 said:
Well I'm a classical piano player, so I don't have that much knowledge about electrical keyboards but the one I tried & really felt is good & its chords are closest to natural piano strings is the Yamaha YBG 535 or a casio WK something I forgot its brand name so try googling it, these are prolly around $300-400 but they are I think between 76-88 keys so you gotta have some kind of background in playing if your gonna use them
LOLWUT

·
Banned
18,305 Posts
Mike2210 said:
Well am not that familiar with keyboards but what's wrong with what I said ???
Nothing, its just how you typed it. Run on sentences and shit like that.... ok i see, you're on an mobile device.

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Shahi Stan said:
Nothing, its just how you typed it. Run on sentences and shit like that.... ok i see, you're on an mobile device.
Well if you that writing genius maybe you can help with my little dilemma :smug:

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mike2210 said:
EDIT: if you're lookin for just a Midi keyboard then get a keystation 88, I dont have any personal experience but my friend is a producer & he always works with that shit
k will look into that piano ty

1 - 9 of 9 Posts