Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I had one.... just took it out last week though. KTT fashion thread flamed me for it too.. hahaha.

It's not bad though, I prefer the stud instead of the ring

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Monkey said:
Be careful, some people look pretty cool with it, but some other people just look like hipster emo's with it.
lol i think I can pull it off, think.

taylOVOr said:
I had one.... just took it out last week though. KTT fashion thread flamed me for it too.. hahaha.

It's not bad though, I prefer the stud instead of the ring
how come you took it out? just tired of it?

·
Banned
14,391 Posts
Asian said:
Anybody have one? Care to share the experience?
[/quote

I asked my orthodontist what he thought about getting a lip ring and he told me most people start having problems with their gum line because of the back of the stud or ring rubbing up against it all day. Sometimes it lead to the tooth becoming look because its support was eroded away lol.

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ADF said:
I asked my orthodontist what he thought about getting a lip ring and he told me most people start having problems with their gum line because of the back of the stud or ring rubbing up against it all day. Sometimes it lead to the tooth becoming look because its support was eroded away lol.
I've heard numerous stories about this...

honestly the only reason I'm nervous about it.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Asian said:
how come you took it out? just tired of it?
Yeah, I had it for about 2 years.. It does NOT do anything to your teeth or gums.. I never had a problem, as well as my friends. Shes had hers for about 4 years and no problem... I'd get it man, you can always take it out if you decide you dont like it

·
Banned
14,391 Posts
Asian said:
I've heard numerous stories about this...

honestly the only reason I'm nervous about it.

yeah i feel like the stud would be worse than a ring, but i'm not sure if there really is a difference lol. it swayed me to not get it

·
Premium Member
6,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
taylOVOr said:
Yeah, I had it for about 2 years.. It does NOT do anything to your teeth or gums.. I never had a problem, as well as my friends. Shes had hers for about 4 years and no problem... I'd get it man, you can always take it out if you decide you dont like it
good to know thanks man.

Gwoemul said:
Don't get one. There ugly for females and males.

lolol

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol get that shit out your head bro I mean really even of your goth or something than you aren't making no BOLD fashion statement or nothing and I mean if yiu think it looks better well no girls gonna notice cuz they be too busy trying to find a guy thy can actually kiss or some shit

1 - 20 of 27 Posts