Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 32g touch and i want a 64g touch...

my situation is this... ive been using my ipod for like 4 years and ive went through two computers since then so my ipods organized peeeeeerfectly but my music on my computer... not so much, if i go get a new ipod can they some how just move all the stuff over so its exactly the same? anyone know for sure?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65,753 Posts
HighFiveGhost said:
i have a 32g touch and i want a 64g touch...

my situation is this... ive been using my ipod for like 4 years and ive went through two computers since then so my ipods organized peeeeeerfectly but my music on my computer... not so much, if i go get a new ipod can they some how just move all the stuff over so its exactly the same? anyone know for sure?
you gotta get ipodcopy or something
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
Young Simba said:
I have an 8gb but I need bigger. Should I get a bigger touch or keep this one and get one of those 120gb classics.
how much music you have? i have a classic and i love it to death. And since i have a smart phone i didn't think the touch was necessary. If you have lots of music go for it
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
41,798 Posts
slimklp said:
how much music you have? i have a classic and i love it to death. And since i have a smart phone i didn't think the touch was necessary. If you have lots of music go for it
Currently I have like 2000 on my iPod, another 2000 on mspot, and a little bit more on my computer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,031 Posts
Young Simba said:
Currently I have like 2000 on my iPod, another 2000 on mspot, and a little bit more on my computer
I would get the classic, if you add lots of songs every month. Cause im sitting on about 8000 songs, and thats not even half of the memory. My girlfriend has a 32 touch, with about 3000 songs about 4 movies and some apps and it is completely full
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
41,798 Posts
slimklp said:
I would get the classic, if you add lots of songs every month. Cause im sitting on about 8000 songs, and thats not even half of the memory. My girlfriend has a 32 touch, with about 3000 songs about 4 movies and some apps and it is completely full
Thanks bro :h5:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
59,845 Posts
FirstWorldProblems
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top