Kanye to The banner

"Things" in kanyes songs you hear first time after many times you listened

1K views 39 replies 22 participants last post by  DesignatedDriver 
#1 ·
YES I LOVE MY ENGLISH

so I mean you hear all the day coldest winter...and then you listen carefully..then you hear something you never heared..

its late..in my head is atm only bad news

this song has 4 instrumental parts in my opinion..

only beat begins 1: 50
first time violins begins 2:07
second time violins..at "THIS IS THAT WHAT I MEAN" begins at 2:35 there comes a nother/second violin in the game..you must very concentrate to hear it.. its magic..its really different to the first violin part 
and then again only beat

there are soo many other songs..but no in my head atm..

#13 ·
how the kick builds up on say you will
piano in say you will
how the song travels through the headphones

good morning has acoustic guitar

on 808s and heartbreak, Amazing ends
with the taiko drums that are used in love lockdown
or they sound very similiar and right after it ends love lockdown starts

#26 ·
This may be kind of dumb, but during the first....errr, progression of Flashing Lights (the part that feels heavier on strings)...there are like 2nd tier strings, maybe part of the bass line or something, they are very sort of airy and nice. Didn't notice those until I was laying down and listening to it really loudly and trying to focus on different parts of the song.

I noticed this on the first few times I think, but is still isn't very prominent...the piano in Paranoid playing the same notes as the synth...just sort of in the background, but it sounds really pleasant. Listen to the VH1 Storytellers version of it, that piano. Man, Paranoid could be played a 100 different ways with a 100 different instruments, I would still love it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.