Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES I LOVE MY ENGLISH

so I mean you hear all the day coldest winter...and then you listen carefully..then you hear something you never heared..

its late..in my head is atm only bad news

this song has 4 instrumental parts in my opinion..

only beat begins 1: 50
first time violins begins 2:07
second time violins..at "THIS IS THAT WHAT I MEAN" begins at 2:35 there comes a nother/second violin in the game..you must very concentrate to hear it.. its magic..its really different to the first violin part 
and then again only beat

there are soo many other songs..but no in my head atm..

·
Registered
978 Posts
Too me a while to notice Micheal's background vocals In Good Life, Now I can't unhear them, not that I don't want to.  :smug:

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
The New Era said:
all the yelling and whistling all throughout homecoming. i didnt notice that shit for years!
I heard that the first time listening to it. I thought it was something wrong with the song and kept looking for one without it lol

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The Monkey said:
That the little cymbal in "Say You Will" sounds like somebody sniffing while crying
wow i mentioned that a while back when I was on KLive, either we're twins or you found my thread lol
but seriously, i have broken down song down to a science!

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
how the kick builds up on say you will
piano in say you will
how the song travels through the headphones

good morning has acoustic guitar

on 808s and heartbreak, Amazing ends
with the taiko drums that are used in love lockdown
or they sound very similiar and right after it ends love lockdown starts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Liquid said:
are you kidding? :D there is nothing..my song is 6:18 long
listen closely my friend, well start playing it right after the last hook, and the when the instrumental starts, you can hear the progression of the choir in the backgroud.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts