Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some fuckin' lowlifes broke into my car in the middle of the night this past weekend, smashed my window, and stole my wallet. I didn't have any cash but they used $325 from my credit card that morning. I feel like a fuckin' dumbass for leaving my wallet in my car, and I'm really shitty cuz I've been saving for months to have some extra cash for the summer and this bulshit happens. Anybody have any similar stories? Somebody ever broke into your car/house?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Your in luck since its your credit card and not your debit card you can dispute it with the company and they should give you your money back.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spythe said:
Your in luck since its your credit card and not your debit card you can dispute it with the company and they should give you your money back.
Yup. I disputed them that morning but they were still pending at the time. They went through today. $325 fuckin' dollars. Hopefully I can get it back though.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JLeVRT said:
Good.... happened to my Mom's car... on our driveway :cmon:
My car was parked right in front of my fucking house. I can't believe I didn't hear anything.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
kanyefan323 said:
Yup. I disputed them that morning but they were still pending at the time. They went through today. $325 fuckin' dollars. Hopefully I can get it back though.
You will get it back I'm pretty sure all credit cards have 100% cash back on it being stolen. Forgot what is it called but I have yet to see a card that doesn't have it. Your lucky it wasn't your debit card cause that is a different story

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
kanyefan323 said:
Don't know, first time this is happened to me. All I know is that it's under investigation right now.
i think with credit cards normally the company will cover it except for a certain amount...
I think my moms is $50 thats why i said that :dno:
sorry to hear about it

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
broken bones last a couple months (longest yard nostalgia)

bad financial situations last.... forever (nowadays)
:vom:

·
Registered
25,744 Posts
Someone broke into my residence, and stole my buddys safe filled with so much weed. And hes still in debt with the person he got that shit from.

But serious, why steal a safe if u have no way of opening it

1 - 20 of 32 Posts