Kanye to The banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,065 Posts
Eh, the art of actually courting a woman has changed over the years. The fairy tale of "If I can woo her and treat her good, she'll surely like me back" is false. The less you do the further you get. Don't go buying gifts n doin all the gassin until AFTER the situation becomes mutual, cuz youre wasting time and money investing in something that might not be there and some women are mean and will use you for validation and manipulate you. This goes for men too cuz I've seen dudes sweet talk women into doin crazy shit that they have no interest in at all.

Move smart, focus on yourself and remember that dating is a 2 way street, both parties should pursue and put in a 50% effort. Protect your, protect your mind, protect your soul and if someone is worth sharing dat shit with they'll treat you how u deserve to be treated 🙏🏾

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eh, the art of actually courting a woman has changed over the years. The fairy tale of "If I can woo her and treat her good, she'll surely like me back" is false. The less you do the further you get. Don't go buying gifts n doin all the gassin until AFTER the situation becomes mutual, cuz youre wasting time and money investing in something that might not be there and some women are mean and will use you for validation and manipulate you. This goes for men too cuz I've seen dudes sweet talk women into doin crazy shit that they have no interest in at all.

Move smart, focus on yourself and remember that dating is a 2 way street, both parties should pursue and put in a 50% effort. Protect your, protect your mind, protect your soul and if someone is worth sharing dat shit with they'll treat you how u deserve to be treated 🙏🏾
go back to ktt2 you fucking smooth brain intellectual

1 - 6 of 6 Posts