1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
31,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ecabney said:
no the fuck he doesn't, and 50 hasn't done anything atm, plus

get out b.
Fif n them was overseas not too long ago lol you mad they fell off? They was just a fad. They music is trash.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Gokus-Trainer said:
Fif n them was overseas not too long ago lol you mad they fell off? They was just a fad. They music is trash.
k, I'll see you when Tyler wins video of the year at the vma's

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
Their buzz may have cooled off, but their popularity is still getting bigger. They continue to sell out bigger venues than they have before. They're playing the fucking Palladium here in LA. That's a 4 fucking thousand person venue. Last time they played LA they were in a 1,200 person venue.

Also, assuming this entire tour sells out like many cities already have, they will have NEVER played a show that hasn't sold out.

·
Registered
8,480 Posts
And shit, I'm glad the buzz has cooled off. Less dick-riding hipsters who only like what's hot at the moment. I was a fan before the hype and I will be one after.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yea the buzz might have died down but when earl is back you know i'll be "dickriding" or whatever the fuck you wanna call it but i cant fucking wait for earl

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
dopestain said:
And shit, I'm glad the buzz has cooled off. Less dick-riding hipsters who only like what's hot at the moment. I was a fan before the hype and I will be one after.
Definitely my point, even if their buzz does die down, so what :kanyeshrug: Doesn't make me less of a fan, OP is retarded.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts