Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason these critics are really getting under my skin man. WHy does this album have a 75 average i dont understand. why do i see 40 and 50 scores out of 100 really? are we listening to the same music? i know this album isnt a classic but why do these critics keep saying all THe Throne are talkin about is material things. new day, mte, why i love you, welcome to the jungle, made in america arent at all smh how do u guys feel about these low scoresand 75 average on Metacritic for WATCH THE THRONE. i had it at 80 to 85 tbh maybe im being bias

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
The album isn't very good honestly, I don't get why everyone on here likes it so much tbh. :kanyeshrug: jk of course

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Peter The Nigerian said:
The album isn't very good honestly, I don't get why everyone on here likes it so much tbh. :kanyeshrug: jk of course
It's good, it's just not amazing.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
YeezySmart said:
Honestly some tracks are trash and some are great. so a mixed score is appropriate
ok u can be right so u if u were a critic u would give this album a 40 out of 100 or a 50?

F

·
0 Posts
barrano247 said:
its a double entendre cause i said u rite as in your correct and u rite as in i was referencing your name.
You entendre-saying son of a bitch!

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
moneymarlon said:
ok u can be right so u if u were a critic u would give this album a 40 out of 100 or a 50?
not a 40 or 50 but a 76/77 but see people may hate the bad tracks more then they like the good songs so the score is lower and some maybe like the good tracks more then they dont the bad and the score will be higher :dno:

·
Registered
2,972 Posts
WakeUp! said:
says the guy with a lupe avy :hah:
Says the guy who didn't highlight my post :oblivious:

·
Registered
8,850 Posts
These 75ish scores are not too far off.

The 40 and 50's are a little low, that's the type of score you would give to an album just for having music and lyrics.

It's about an 80-85. IMO it is getting more overrated than underrated I think. It's a slightly above average album, especially coming from 2 of the biggest names in hip hop.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YeezySmart said:
not a 40 or 50 but a 76/77 but see people may hate the bad tracks more then they like the good songs so the score is lower and some maybe like the good tracks more then they dont the bad and the score will be higher :dno:
so wat tracks on this album are total garbage to u?

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
YeezySmart said:
Honestly some tracks are trash and some are great. so a mixed score is appropriate
ROFL SOME TRACKS ARE TRASH ROFL

Every track besides WTTJ is great, WTTJ is just good, but a good 7 or 8 of the songs that i dont feel like mentioning are amazing, id give the album at least a 9/10.

·
Premium Member
20,248 Posts
barrano247 said:
ROFL SOME TRACKS ARE TRASH ROFL

Every track besides WTTJ is great, WTTJ is just good, but a good 7 or 8 of the songs that i dont feel like mentioning are amazing, id give the album at least a 9/10.
and to you those tracks are good. to me theyre alright

1 - 20 of 89 Posts