Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Educate me if need be but are people serious when they say this?

"The white man is the devil"
"All whites are bad people"
"Fuck white peoples"

How are these not racist statements?

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
Synopsis said:
It comes from the fact that on a large scale no amount of prejudice is going to effect white people basically.
and there's no historical background/residual effects of racial prejudice against white people

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Synopsis said:
It comes from the fact that on a large scale no amount of prejudice is going to effect white people basically.
Still doesn't mean it's impossible for a white man to experience racism. Which I've seen people dead ass say word for word

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
drdre said:
Still doesn't mean it's impossible for a white man to experience racism. Which I've seen people dead ass say word for word
ball so hard motherfuckers wanna fine me

·
Registered
19,895 Posts
drdre said:
has a white person ever been denied economic prosperity because they're white? Has the government ever backed the racial divide and the idea that white people are an inferior race? Have white people ever experienced injustice towards themselves strictly because they were white? Until any of these scenarios come true, I will never believe that white people experience racism at the same magnitude as any other minority in the US

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
myleezy said:
has a white person ever been denied economic prosperity because they're white? Has the government ever backed the racial divide and the idea that white people are an inferior race? Have white people ever experienced injustice towards themselves strictly because they were white? Until any of these scenarios come true, I will never believe that white people experience racism at the same magnitude as any other minority in the US
Look how ur twisting the story. U added in "at the same magnitude as any other minority" which isn't what's being discussed.

My only point is that it's not IMPOSSIBLE as in there's probably only a very small select few who have experienced it. I had a friend who was beaten up BADLY specifically only because he was white, was that not a racist attack?

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Scratchin Bandit said:
it's still not the same thing
Who said it was? I said it's not impossible n that's true

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Skeleton of Ajanky said:
Damn Synop ends the thread with the 1st post :whew:
He didn't tho. He just said in other words whites don't Experience it anywhere near as bad as blacks which is obvious

I'm ending the thread now by saying obviously there is racism against whites but obviously on a. Much much
Much smaller scale

·
Read Only
45,460 Posts
drdre said:
Look how ur twisting the story. U added in "at the same magnitude as any other minority" which isn't what's being discussed.

My only point is that it's not IMPOSSIBLE as in there's probably only a very small select few who have experienced it. I had a friend who was beaten up BADLY specifically only because he was white, was that not a racist attack?
Yeah, hate crimes are real no matter what color you are.

But 9 times out of 10 your friend probably is richer/has more money/has a higher chance of economic mobility than the person doing the beating. :mm:

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Skeleton of Ajanky said:
Yeah, hate crimes are real no matter what color you are.

But 9 times out of 10 your friend probably is richer/has more money/has a higher chance of economic mobility than the person doing the beating. :mm:
So if the people who beat him cos he was white had less money than him it's not racist?

What exactly are U trying to say?

·
Read Only
45,460 Posts
drdre said:
So if the people who beat him cos he was white had less money than him it's not racist?

What exactly are U trying to say?
:snoopsmh:

No. What I'm saying is no matter what, your friend is still 10000x more likely to still succeed in this economic system than the (assumingly?) black people that fought him. :mm:

1 - 20 of 593 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.