Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
think about it.. some say biggie n pac but they died after a short carreer so how can they?
some say jay or nas.. but theyre not consistent .. nas aint even makin music like he was and jay is still good but not as consistent as he was
some are saying eminem or weezy.. theyre great artists but not the GOAT

wen we say the GOAT we are talkin about the greatest of a timeless HIP HOP

If u ask ya pops about some1 who they think is the best.. they gona say some old head ***** like "big daddy kane" or "kool moe d" or "KRS 1" type shit lol

if u ask us we gona say the above.. i bet in 10 years if we ask our little brothers & sisters theyll say drake or j.cole or kid cudi lol cuz thats wat they are growing up on

wat do you  guys think? theres actually a G.O.A.T ?? or just the best of THIS GENERATION??

·
Premium Member
37,799 Posts
There is no unanimous GOAT. Everyone has there own opinion. I think there are like 20 rappers though that get mentioned as the GOAT: Melle Mel, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim, KRS-One, Ice Cube, Snoop, someone from Wu Tang, Pac, Biggie, Andre 3000, Nas, Jay, Eminem, etc...these are some of the artists most people will say are GOAT depending on there opinion

·
Registered
22,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
truee.. i do understand opinions its just crazy how like years from now the people we are laffing at for even being mentioned at the top soon will be.. i just think HIP HOP is TIMELESS.. just hard to speak about how theres the greatest of all TIME wen TIME never ends

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Nas is like half man half amazin'.

But yeah, finding a consensus on something as vague as greatest rapper of all time is and will remain impossible.

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
There is such thing as "GOATs" or a rapper being "one of the GOATs," however.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts