Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I believe Theraflu is just an experiment by Kanye to test the fans, whether they like it or not - the style/genre. He will quickly realise which direction he shall go with his upcoming project. I believe we have seen this before with example Power, which was greatly appreciated by the fans.. and which later became a milestone in MBDTF.
So if he believe Theraflu was accepted by the fans, he might tentatively make a album with songs in that direction.

Do you agree? 

Therefore, I believe we will see a 6th album by Kanye around August/september.. As power was released in May and the MBDTF was released in november.

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
I'm sure he'll listen to some opinions from people that he respects and then he'll move from there. He's going to be confident with his style and not doubt himself which is normal for someone with the amount of fame as him but I don't know if he's just gonna see exactly what some blogs are saying and then be like "Oh they like it, I'll do more of that" or "Oh they're not feelin' it?, ok let me re-work some of these songs."  I believe he knows what to do.

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
But I thought he was already in the process of making the album...? If this was an experiment then it means he hasn't even started working on his solo yet because he'd have to wait for the results.

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
I don't think so. No artist is going to completely not go with they want to make based on the reception of some tracks. it could be to test the waters, but that doesn't mean he'd completely change the direction he was planning for his album.

·
Registered
9,336 Posts
ryanmescudi said:
I'm sure he'll listen to some opinions from people that he respects and then he'll move from there. He's going to be confident with his style and not doubt himself which is normal for someone with the amount of fame as him but I don't know if he's just gonna see exactly what some blogs are saying and then be like "Oh they like it, I'll do more of that" or "Oh they're not feelin' it?, ok let me re-work some of these songs."  I believe he knows what to do.
Kanye team do receive feedback remember when H.A.M dropped it was supposed to be a leading single
but the feedback was so bad that they reconsider it like a bonus track and even maybe change the album
direction so i am confident

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
keep telling yourself that

·
Registered
8,425 Posts
Kanye doesn't give a fuck what other people think of his work. His satisfaction is the only thing he cares about. And i mean that in a positive way. :work:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts