Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's one of the most generic beats ive ever heard, what does Kanye see in Lifted or Hit-Boy or whoever the hell produced this

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
G.O.O.D.ness said:
It's one of the most generic beats ive ever heard, what does Kanye see in Lifted or Hit-Boy or whoever the hell produced this
Hit-Boy is a great producer, what are you talking about?

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
he's really nothing special, the only good part was the very end of paris that beat goes hard

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lets be honest kanyes sense of talent isn't always spot on.  Fonzworth Bentley for example

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Also, can anyone tell me what the hell "DJ" Khaled even does?  He didn't produce the song, he didn't rap in the song.  He had a 3 second yelling fit at the beginning thats it.  Why does he exist

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
G.O.O.D.ness said:
Also, can anyone tell me what the hell "DJ" Khaled even does?  He didn't produce the song, he didn't rap in the song.  He had a 3 second yelling fit at the beginning thats it.  Why does he exist
he pretty much just gets people together on tracks...hes a collab artist, he has alot of flexibility with who he can work with. at the end of the day tho, he doesnt do shit.

i gotta agree tho, theraflu is a pretty weak beat. hit-boys not even tht special IMO

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
G.O.O.D.ness said:
there are atleast 30 threads on this site asking that question

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CornyPunchlines said:
there are atleast 30 threads on this site asking that question
and at most zero people who can actually think of a legitimate answer.

·
Premium Member
14,808 Posts
G.O.O.D.ness said:
and at most zero people who can actually think of a legitimate answer.
I think we found 1
:epic:

FuckDaat said:
he pretty much just gets people together on tracks...hes a collab artist, he has alot of flexibility with who he can work with. at the end of the day tho, he doesnt do shit.

i gotta agree tho, theraflu is a pretty weak beat. hit-boys not even tht special IMO

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CornyPunchlines said:
I think we found 1
:epic:
but my point is he is not an artist.  he adds a DJ tag in his songs other than that he doesn't contribute to what the listener hears.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Keep in mind I'm not tryin to say the rappin wasn't good.  Kanyes verses were fantastic but the beat just didn't match.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts