Kanye to The banner

THEORY: the next album will troll conservatives

621 views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  Isle 
#1 ·
I have a theory that the upcoming Ye album which from this point forward I will call Dragon Energy will be the return of Late Registration Ye that was woke as shit. He’s gonna shut down Trump and America in general. He’s only doing all of this because he wants to lure in conservatives to ultimately troll them.
What y’all think?

#11 ·
Lol. Yall dumb as fuck. Kanye is just a dude who understands that we cant have open borders AND a welfare state. Understands the importance of a mother and father. Understands that playing the victim over and over only guarantees that you will continue to be victimized. He saw above the accepted status quo.

#13 ·
BOBBYBROWNJAW said:
Lol. Yall dumb as fuck. Kanye is just a dude who understands that we cant have open borders AND a welfare state. Understands the importance of a mother and father. Understands that playing the victim over and over only guarantees that you will continue to be victimized. He saw above the accepted status quo.
aka what I really think is conveniently what Kanye really thinks !

#19 ·
deeeboi said:
everyone calling Kanye a psycho and off his shit cause he doesn't like the same political party you do .. you are all the fuckin weirdos
I don’t believe that he’s off the rail but it’s just surreal to him going from “I like the way Trump thinks” to wearing a MAGA hat. There’s something off about this.
But then again this is just a theory and he could really like Trump.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.