Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Illest, Primetime, HAM, they all flow well together and sound more focused toward a certain sound. The Joy was from the original original WTT when it was supposed to be an EP.

I believe Jay-Z was the one who really wanted to re-record the album. If you listen to the bonuses, Kanye has a much stronger presence, possibly even moreso over Jay, but if you listen to the finished product, Jay completely overshadows Kanye.

·
Registered
99 Posts
ThePie said:
Illest, Primetime, HAM, they all flow well together and sound more focused. The Joy was from the original original WTT when it was supposed to be an EP.

I believe Jay-Z was the one who really wanted to re-record the album. If you listen to the bonuses, Kanye has a much stronger presence, possibly even moreso over Jay, but if you listen to the finished product, Jay compeltely overshadows Kanye.
Haha I was thinking the same exact thing.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If they were going with this idea then WHY DIDN'T THEY PUT THE JOY REMIX :cryfam:

Pretty good and plausible theory though :sonicshrug:

·
Registered
10,672 Posts
D Wo said:
I completely agree with this... but I think it was an equal agreement between Ye and Jay to remake the album several time...
Yea those are obviously the sonically amazing, but not super relateable songs. Cuz honestly, I hate to say this but, most of us aren't the Illest Motherfuckers Alive :cryfam:

Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing song. I love it, but we all can't me IMO's :cryfam:

·
Registered
18,577 Posts
ThePie said:
Illest, Primetime, HAM, they all flow well together and sound more focused toward a certain sound. The Joy was from the original original WTT when it was supposed to be an EP.

I believe Jay-Z was the one who really wanted to re-record the album. If you listen to the bonuses, Kanye has a much stronger presence, possibly even moreso over Jay, but if you listen to the finished product, Jay completely overshadows Kanye.
YES. THIS. What I've been trying to say in a lot of other threads. Honestly, I really prefer the sound of HAM & IMFA.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts