Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
The lead singer sings with a falsetto, that may be a little jarring to some, but I think they are a pretty tight band and one of the few bands from the U.K. still worth listening to. I wouldnt say this is their best song , but it's definitely their most accessible.

·
Registered
622 Posts
listened to this album non stop in 09'. Such a good jam, albums flows so nice

·
Registered
32,637 Posts
SAVED said:
x2. I wonder if they'll take a different direction with it.
my friend saw them recently and said they played a few new songs that had a different sound and style to them, i cant WAIT to see what they come up with next. their debut amazed me

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
Shame it's taken so long for them finally to get some attention, album is pretty solid. If they can match it or better with their next one, I'll be impressed.

·
Registered
622 Posts
i've been trying to see this band for the past year and they always sell out insanely quickly

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
jamie's gil scott collab was hot tbh....love the album they have out....i see them getting really big in the future

·
Registered
3,725 Posts
they good, they have an erie haunting kind of sound, i particularly like there song crystallized, there good live to i saw them last summer

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
I wonder if they'll be able to stand through the high expectations the people have for their second Album

1 - 20 of 20 Posts