Kanye to The banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jay and Ye have a very arduous task of picking the tracklist. Am i the only one who hates the fact that there are gonna be like 20 songs that we will never hear?????

·
Registered
693 Posts
very true...tragic.tragic!

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
dharv24 said:
Jay and Ye have a very arduous task of picking the tracklist. Am i the only one who hates the fact that there are gonna be like 20 songs that we will never hear?????
Don't be too sure about that. They opened up a Soundcloud account for WTT and Gibzen and MartianLeaks are saying WTT tracks will be dropping there. Hopefully the tracks that will drop there are left over tracks and not tracks that are on the album.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
dharv24 said:
we'll hear them when they die (see michael jackson and tupac)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Chilla said:
Don't be too sure about that. They opened up a Soundcloud account for WTT and Gibzen and MartianLeaks are saying WTT tracks will be dropping there. Hopefully the tracks that will drop there are left over tracks and not tracks that are on the album.
i wonder if they're gonna do the whole 'itunes bonus tracks' thing. i cant stand that tho too gimicky to me, just put out all the songs u want on one edition and one only

1 - 7 of 7 Posts