Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why does the world hate a confident, successful, creative man so much. Yeah he's "cocky", he said he's a creative genius. Look what he did to music and fashion hoe ass *****. You can't deny the influence. He's been the single most influence pop culture presence in the world for a decade now. And he wasn't begging Zuckerberg for money, he wants to expand his genius into BIGGER fields. You can't do that with singer/celebrity money, he's need a billy. Imagine what he could do!.1.

FACTS:

Kanye drops an album: it influences every other artist in the Genre HEAVILY

Kanye drops a shoe: It sells out in seconds. Every celebrity rocks it.

NOW...

Kanye creates an amusement park..... ????

Kanye starts a hospital..... ???

Kanye becomes POTUS.... ???

·
Registered
35,357 Posts
Why do Kanye stans pretend like he doesnt act like a narcissistic douche bag at times?

Reality is he does dumb things and then because he's such an easy target things start to pile up on him when he did nothing wrong. THe media will do the same to anyone, it's a shame but sometimes Kanye brings it on himself.

His music is fire, but I dont defend him as a person anymore. Unless it's against some bitch like Taylor Swift.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
Mozart said:
Why do Kanye stans pretend like he doesnt act like a narcissistic douche bag at times?

Reality is he does dumb things and then because he's such an easy target things start to pile up on him when he did nothing wrong. THe media will do the same to anyone, it's a shame but sometimes Kanye brings it on himself.

His music is fire, but I dont defend him as a person anymore. Unless it's against some bitch like Taylor Swift.
Why the fuck do you have a fucking account mate? What the fuck?

·
Banned
6,836 Posts
i mean, he makes it very easy to hate him. people who don't know his discography or his legacy or influence don't appreciate him at all

1 - 20 of 51 Posts