Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
74,640 Posts
Amazing game. It could have been the next KH tbh
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,388 Posts
Made a thread on this a while back. Fucking loved this game. Very innovative and original, dope soundtrack and memorable characters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,388 Posts
Brine said:
Amazing game. It could have been the next KH tbh
True. Instead of making 74765869 KH side games they should have shown TWEWY some love. All it got was a lame iOS remake...a 3DS sequel at E3 woulda been hype
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,265 Posts
no
Persona :slick:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
j-bone$ said:
one of the best games ive played in my life
JCM said:
Made a thread on this a while back. Fucking loved this game. Very innovative and original, dope soundtrack and memorable characters
Brine said:
Amazing game. It could have been the next KH tbh
JCM said:
True. Instead of making 74765869 KH side games they should have shown TWEWY some love. All it got was a lame iOS remake...a 3DS sequel at E3 woulda been hype
nothing but truth!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
63,679 Posts
Mojo said:
Went to go pick this up the other day but some mother fucker got there before I did. :sadblu:
I hate when that happens. :lol:
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top