Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
might aswell set fire to your wii on the 20th (if your one of the few that own one)

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gambino said:
:bitchgtfo: acting like there's a small number of people that on a Wii.
most people traded their wii in for a dreamcast when they found out fast striker was being released

·
Banned
165,645 Posts
Lmao if the PS3 could survive for 3 years of being last place clearly, having no marketing, and costing 600$, the Wii could be a disapppintment with no games coming out and itll still be first place :hah:

·
Premium Member
24,297 Posts
So when Skyward Sword comes out, you're saying we should burn our Wiis instead of what, play the game??  :joe:

And it won't even be the last (great) game to be released.. The Last Story and Pandora's Tower coming in 2012 (in Europe anyway :epic:)

·
Registered
4,226 Posts
SuperEvilDOOM said:
Nothing dies as long as The Legend of Zelda lives on it.
3DS almost did :/

Mr. Yeezy said:
Lmao if the PS3 could survive for 3 years of being last place clearly, having no marketing, and costing 600$, the Wii could be a disapppintment with no games coming out and itll still be first place :hah:
PS3 got a price cut before 3 years.

Plus Wii sales are horrible right now. To be quite honest i only play my old gamecube games on it and Super Smash Bros Brawl.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
yosnowman said:
I found a Wii at goodwill for $50 last weekend if that's (plus nintendo's dreadful stock plunge the past year) not enough to tell you the Wii is now dead I don't know what is.
you seriously have no understanding of money do you? they have billions in profits still, they aren't going under for a LONG time.

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
Boss ****** said:
you seriously have no understanding of money do you? they have billions in profits still, they aren't going under for a LONG time.
nintendo is alive but tbh the wii is fucking dead.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Boss ****** said:
Yeah I never said ninteno was dead but 3ds isnt going to sell even with this price cut and and Wii U shit will also flop the Wiis success was mainly grandma/soccer mom/little kid appeal people went to family and friends house played Wii bowling and bought a Wii but that craze is over now.

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
DK- said:
nintendo is alive but tbh the wii is fucking dead.
yosnowman said:
Yeah I never said ninteno was dead but 3ds isnt going to sell even with this price cut and and Wii U shit will also flop the Wiis success was mainly grandma/soccer mom/little kid appeal people went to family and friends house played Wii bowling and bought a Wii but that craze is over now.
thats why they are making the wiiU, and i guarantee it sells and they make bank. there is no way they are losing money on it.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Boss ****** said:
thats why they are making the wiiU, and i guarantee it sells and they make bank. there is no way they are losing money on it.
I meen of course it will sell but I guarantee it doesn't sell 1/4 of what the Wii sold it's going to pretty much be a Wii with a little tablet controller and once again 3rd party support will be terrible 1st party games will be just as boring as the Wii's.

·
Banned
31,051 Posts
Boss ****** said:
wiiU looks like ass tbh

it doesnt even matter if the specs are better than the xbox or ps3's because the next generation xbox/ps's are going to be even better than the wiiU anyway.

they fucked up by making a console that wouldnt have the longevity of the ps3/xbox due to being technologically inferior so now they have to try and make it up with tje wiiU and i just dont see them ever leveling the field without making yet another console a couple years after the wiiU. so the wiiU is just going to be a quick cash grab gimmick.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts