Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing domination in wasteland and some guy got his chopper gunner. He managed to reach 70 - 0 somehow and I was like :O. Then someone got another one and reached 67 - 0. And then there was another guy who got one and reach 120- 0!! And another and another and another. The whole fucking game, there was a chopper in the air. I didn't realise till the next game that is was a modded lobby!! They made it so you can't hit people with bullets, only stab and made every care package a SUPER POWERFUL chopper gunner! Oh and sometimes when I killed people, their body turned into a predator missle and killed me :S. I stayed in this lobby for a while and struggled to get a carepackage, but when I did, i did awesome!! I woulda stayed in the lobby for ages but at one point, host migration failed :(.

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
I also find it hilarious when the enemy team always shoots down air support, yet the team I'm on most of time, will never shoot down air support

·
Premium Member
11,905 Posts
Saw this vid one, there where a modded lobby and both teams had grenade launchers.. all of them, the bug was no reloading, and infinite grenade launchers explosions everywhere noob tubes shot like rpd's in the air

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The Monkey said:
Saw this vid one, there where a modded lobby and both teams had grenade launchers.. all of them, the bug was no reloading, and infinite grenade launchers explosions everywhere noob tubes shot like rpd's in the air
Yeah I heard about that. That was on 360 right?
robbs. said:
I'm assuming all of these modding lobbies happen on 360 & PC?
Surprisingly no. This was on PS3 and it was the first time I came across a modded lobby on this console!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts