Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think The Weeknd should rap, i mean look at KOTF thats basically a rap song with a melody.

He got the goons: Hawk, Stix, Puffy.. and he from Scarborough one of the most hood spots in Toronto.

Fuck it, i think he should do it.

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
ok this generic toronto drake clone trap *** type rap

Oh look I'm from a hood spot in Toronto I should rap because I have street cred now :oblivious:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Speed Demon said:

Oh look I'm from a hood spot in Toronto I should rap because I have street cred now :oblivious:
You mad we took rap in a different lane? Let me tell ya something bout us Toronto ****** we take ya shit and make it ours. Toronto ****** only coming in the game to dominate it

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
Francisco Mandarins said:
You mad we took rap in a different lane? Let me tell ya something bout us Toronto ****** we take ya shit and make it ours. Toronto ****** only coming in the game to dominate it
You are so funny. Drake giving his city so much confidence that their starting to get oblivious.

If you want The Weeknd to settle down as a degenerate Toronto rapper that's kind of like your opinion man but one that shouldn't be shared fam.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
No. His singing songs are the best ones. The rap ones are good too but they don't even come close to stuff like Knowing, Birds, House of Balloons etc.

·
Registered
50,126 Posts
Speed Demon said:
You are so funny. Drake giving his city so much confidence that their starting to get oblivious.

If you want The Weeknd to settle down as a degenerate Toronto rapper that's kind of like your opinion man but one that shouldn't be shared fam.
it's too late for him to be anything but great

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Speed Demon said:

why are you mad lol. He just said he should rap.  The Weeknd wouldnt make anything generic tbh, even if he chooses to rap. Initiation or GTG part 2 would be dope

·
Premium Member
39,641 Posts
westtoronto125 said:
why are you mad lol. He just said he should rap.  The Weeknd wouldnt make anything generic tbh, even if he chooses to rap.
idk I just feel like venting at OP for mentioned toronto stuff like if he mentioned Glass Table Girls then sure but OP has an entire line /3 talking about hood spots and cred and shit

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Speed Demon said:
idk I just feel like venting at OP for mentioned toronto stuff like if he mentioned Glass Table Girls then sure but OP has an entire line /3 talking about hood spots and cred and shit
yea i get you, im tired of this autotune trap/rap crap too. Its getting old now.

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
NobodyImportant said:
No. His singing songs are the best ones. The rap ones are good too but they don't even come close to stuff like Knowing, Birds, House of Balloons etc.

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
The opposite, he should go back to crooning. BBTM was full of too many sing/rap songs. Need The Knowing type shit where he's just belting it out

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
El Señor West said:
The opposite, he should go back to crooning. BBTM was full of too many sing/rap songs. Need The Knowing type shit where he's just belting it out
This, it's awesome to hear his mood in his voice :damn:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts