Kanye to The banner

The Weeknd makes Forbes Top 100 Highest Paid Celebrities List

3K views 89 replies 38 participants last post by  Ashley Moure 
#1 ·
#25 ·
Tanv said:
Selling out does pay
I love Abel and if im real im always gonna like his work, he the goat...

But i really hate when people tryna act like BBTM aint garbage and he didnt make that just for the money :mm: ....

Why cant we be honest? , lets be real people. Aint nothing bad in selling out if you still have the juice. Abel made trilogy and pretty sure he has at least like 5 more legendary tapes on the vault, he deserves his money...

But please be real...  BBTM is great for pop  scene, and trash for The Weeknd style... Is that simple. There's no need to deny facts and tryna put BBTM at Trilogy level, like some "stans" in here that i dont wanna name always do.

#26 ·
darklex150 said:
I love Abel and if im real im always gonna like his work, he the goat...

But i really hate when people tryna act like BBTM aint garbage and he didnt make that just for the money :mm: ....

Why cant we be honest? , lets be real people. Aint nothing bad in selling out if you still have the juice. Abel made trilogy and pretty sure he has at least like 5 more legendary tapes on the vault, he deserves his money...

But please be real...  BBTM is great for pop  scene, and trash for The Weeknd style... Is that simple. There's no need to deny facts and tryna put BBTM at Trilogy level, like some "stans" in here that i dont wanna name always do.
yeah

It's really bad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.