Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
WhoTookMyOpies said:
I'd rather hear this than anything from BBTM.
exactly lol. probably wouldve been fine on BBTM. cut that real life or losers bullshit for this

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
...people were shitting on this snippet...

...everyone was jizzing themselves over the cokelines snippet and then get disappointed w/ the final product...

...god damn this sxn

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Charlinho said:

...everyone was jizzing themselves over the cokelines snippet and then get disappointed w/ the final product...

...god damn this sxn
not me for either lol.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
I wanted this shit so bad. And Abel just posted it to ig then took it down and gave us a huge middle finger... :cryfam: what the fuck man!?

·
Registered
7,055 Posts
You tell your friends about me when I'm not around but what I got makes you feel like you the baddest bitch around I know that your a woman I know that your other man got feelings for you got feelings for you

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
Charlinho said:

...god damn this sxn

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Charlinho said:

...god damn this sxn
:what: use logic , you cant blame on people expecting something great and getting shit.... The coke lines snippet was so good, but the final song is just "good"... The "got feelings for you" snip was "okay", but after BBTM dropped, people realized that this snip is even better than all the songs off that album... LOL

·
Registered
15,076 Posts
Charlinho said:

...god damn this sxn
SXN is full of hypocrites and self entitled hipsters why are you surprised

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Charlinho said:

...god damn this sxn
Not to mention the jizzing over the live version of Prisoners and hating the album version like it's not the exact same shit + a Lana verse

1 - 20 of 204 Posts