Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm the kind of guy that once loves a song, rapes it...
Like I have it on repeat for 20 times.
And I listen to it everyday until I get bored anyone like me ?

E

·
0 Posts
If its a dope ass track, Ill play it till I get bored.
Unless I have other tracks I DL'd that day, Ill give them a listen but back to the dope ass track :slick:

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
SamAce said:
I'm the kind of guy that once loves a song, rapes it...
Like I have it on repeat for 20 times.
And I listen to it everyday until I get bored anyone like me ?
Yes! And I hate how I do this shit like I love a song and play it out until I get bored and actually become angry at myself for ruining the track!!!

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Boi-1da said:
Yes! And I hate how I do this shit like I love a song and play it out until I get bored and actually become angry at myself for ruining the track!!!
This !!! But can't refrain myself from doing this  :sadblu:
I guess it's like this for everthing in my life... Especially food... Whenever I open some chocolate I have to finish till the last even if I know my stomach will hurt after this

·
Registered
10,699 Posts
SamAce said:
This !!! But can't refrain myself from doing this  :sadblu:
I guess it's like this for everthing in my life... Especially food... Whenever I open some chocolate I have to finish till the last even if I know my stomach will hurt after this
Haha yeah I know what you mean... I did this with Watch The Throne and Take Care :(

·
Premium Member
19,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Boi-1da said:
Haha yeah I know what you mean... I did this with Watch The Throne and Take Care :(
Watch The Throne is pretty much getting much on my nerves...
Only ****** In Paris stays strong even if I don't listen to it as much as I used to do.
But when this happens I delete the song off my iPod for a few months.. Done this for Kanye's Discography for 3 months, it feels so good to listen to this again !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts