Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far Kanye is up for two awards at the European Music Awards this year for best male artist and best hip hop artist
http://ema.mtv.tv/vote?category

Just forgot he's nominated for a People's Choice too for best male artist and hip hop artist
http://www.peopleschoice.com/pca/nominations/

If theres anything else Ye is nominated for post it here!

Let's show these motherfuckers who's the greatest artist of all time
KTT Army :stronger:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Original Fake said:
kanyes losing
I think he will end up losing.

He's up against a club song, and everyone wants to listen to a club song when they want to party or when they want to feel good, don't they?

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Allskillz said:
I think he will end up losing.

He's up against a club song, and everyone wants to listen to a club song when they want to party or when they want to feel good, don't they?
we got 7 days and he's not that far behind. this is a countdown where judging based on the videos, where not in the club here. power is the superior video here and mindless fucktards that don't understand art or afraid it's too "illumianti" are voting for flo rida :facepalm:
KTT army :stronger:

·
Registered
4,462 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
we got 7 days and he's not that far behind. this is a countdown where judging based on the videos, where not in the club here. power is the superior video here and mindless fucktards that don't understand art or afraid it's too "illumianti" are voting for flo rida :facepalm:
True!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Lost count on voting haha but my vote only counts as 0.1%

Now if my math skills are correct, if half the people on KTT voted for Ye, he should surpass "that guy who's fans can't pronounce even one word from his songs" ...honestly try saying on word from his songs, I can't.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wake Up Mr. West said:
Hmm, I dunno man. I don't think the majority buy into this Illuminati bullshit.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts