Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Discuss since there seems to be a lot of views on this especially with v-nasty. Hopefully this stays without constant flaming cause it is an interesting topic although I'm sure this isn't the first thread on it... :work:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
sigh, blacks use it as an exclusive term of endearment, however when a white person says it they are not being endearing theyre being a slave owner >.>

ive actually heard ppl say this btw lol

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
people complaining about it are annoying. they took a word that meant one thing, and changed it to mean another. now all of a sudden white people cant say it, yet it's the most popular word to use amongst people of another race.

·
Registered
23,388 Posts
what i never knew is, when exactly did we (blacks) start using it as a term of endearment? like when did it become ok?

·
Premium Member
959 Posts
I think it all depends on the context and the person you're talking to. I was talking to a kid from New Zealand where the term "Good cunt" was a compliment to girls; when here, there's no way you could say that to a chick.

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
Venomena said:
I think it all depends on the context and the person you're talking to. I was talking to a kid from New Zealand where the term "Good cunt" was a compliment to girls; when here, there's no way you could say that to a chick.
lol o shit. bout to make this trip so i could say that

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Venomena said:
lolwut

i'm not sure the word cunt is acceptable here in the U.S or not, never heard anyone say it tbh

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
I'm black and I don't really mind white people using the word. I just find its use unnecessary. The blame is on black people and Hip Hop culture. Since Hip-Hop isn't race but a culture of course those a part of the culture are going to embrace all of its elements even the vocabulary. Back in the late 80s and early 90s when Hip Hop was all conscious MC Serch was wearing black medallions and shit. Therefore anyone who's apart of this culture is going to embrace it completely.

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
Venomena said:
I'm about to experiment with that lol

·
Registered
15,808 Posts
It is used here in Australia, by poorly educated aboriginals, and immigrants of darker skin. Having NO idea were it came from and how it should be use.. :facepalm:

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
Albert said:
lolwut

i'm not sure the word cunt is acceptable here in the U.S or not, never heard anyone say it tbh
cunt is the nastiest one word you could ever say in my humble opinion

1 - 20 of 81 Posts