Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to make a list of "unhateable" Ye songs - songs that work for people who hate Ye - old, young, whatever.

I'm making this list because I've seen people ask for suggestions in the past, and the responses they've gotten were mostly songs like "Black Skinhead", "New Slaves", "Power", "Gorgeous", which all amazing, classic Ye songs - for Ye fans.

For people who don't like Kanye, they could come off too harsh, or too vulgar, and they won't get the message.

I'm attempting to use the "cleanest" songs possible, i.e. songs without too much cursing, or too many sexual innuendos

This list is attempting to be THE PERFECT playlist for Kanye songs to play in a room full of Ye haters. Whether it be your family, your friends, your coworkers, or just anybody in general that you are trying to convert/show Ye isn't a talentless devil

Note: This list may not be the most enjoyable playlist for the average Ye fan, but it is essential for the average Ye hater. It's also not meant to be too long, because it needs to keep the attention of the hater.

------------------------

PLAY THESE IN ORDER:

* Tracks 1 - 4 bring the "old Kanye" to light. The more sensitive, soft spoken, loving Kanye to warm them up *

1) All Falls Down
2) Heard Em Say
3) Family Business
4) Hey Mama

* Tracks 5 - 9 really kicks things into gear, right from hey Mama into the maximal "All of the Lights". The next songs show Ye's journey through fame *

5) All of the Lights (Intro)
6) All of the Lights
7) Street Lights
8) Real Friends
9) Blood on the Leaves (may be a little to harsh for some older people, but no one under 35 can deny that drop)

* After they hear the darkness, it's time for them to see the light *

10) Runaway
11) Ultralight Beam

* Track 12 is a bonus, only if they seem into the previous 11. FIRST explain the story behind it - it was basically a freestyle between him and Paul McCartney, its his mother singing to him and through him to Nori *

12) Only One

------------------------

Any other suggestions I'll add them in / swap out for better ones. Because I'm sure I missed or over looked something somewhere.

------------------------

inb4opaitlel
inb4okaybutwhylol

------------------------

S/O

GODFLOW said:
Op the type to rock this kind of hat

·
Registered
20,700 Posts
imagine

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
Runaway
Devil in a dress
Good Friday
Christian Dior denim flow ( dat hook tho)
Coldest winter
Paranoid
I wonder

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
Agreed with almost all, but you're gonna want to add All Falls Down, I Wonder, Flashing Lights,  and maybe a few others from Grad

1 - 20 of 111 Posts