Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are Monster and Power going to be different on the actual album as the insiders insinuated, or were we misled? Is the album going to be more different from Runaway/the leaks than the leaked College Dropout was from the real one, or not?

Just saying. What's going on? And I mean what's really going on? Who to trust? Or maybe that CD Ye played in Twin Cities WAS not the final version? But if it was...

EDIT: I have not listened to a single leak. I am not a fiend. I am more excited about this album than I can say, I am happy with it no matter how major or minor the changes. I wished the SNL line was out, but that's such a minor thing and nitpicking. I am simply curious, and I know many others are as well.

·
Banned
355 Posts
I have a comfortable question

Instead of knowing everything about the album before u get it, why the fuck don't you just wait and see????

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Don't listen to the people saying the songs will be completely different ie wat. There will be minor changes in the production and that's about it.

·
0 Posts
basedboy909 said:

Instead of knowing everything about the album before u get it, why the fuck don't you just wait and see????
Seriously, people need to chill out. Talking about the album will not change anything about it. Just be quiet, wait and then listen to it when it comes out. THEN we'll see whether or not the things were changed, what we like, what we hate about the album, etc.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
basedboy909 said:

EDIT: I have not listened to a single leak. I am not a fiend. I am more excited about this album than I can say, I am happy with it no matter how major or minor the changes. I wished the SNL line was out, but that's such a minor thing and nitpicking. I am simply curious, and I know many others are as well.

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
Regardless of what Kanye says, I don't believe the changes will be nearly as major as he says they'll be.

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
Whether there are changes or not Kanye is going to say that there are huge changes so we really can't go by what he says about that subject. He's not going to say that they are basically the same because he wouldn't sell records. It's business.

·
Registered
25,033 Posts
Mike Deli said:
Whether there are changes or not Kanye is going to say that there are huge changes so we really can't go by what he says about that subject. He's not going to say that they are basically the same because he wouldn't sell records. It's business.
Exactly.

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mike Deli said:
Word. I just don't like people being told they are idiots because they don't believe Kanye, don't have faith in him. I myself gave those people crap, and though I know business is business, I thought...this is Kanye West, and CD is somewhat proof that he is willing to switch everything up.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Mike Deli said:
why the hell would he release nearly half the album himself without leaks (Runaway, POWER, Devil in a New Dress, So appalled, Monster) and not make major changes.

·
Registered
866 Posts
FLASHINGSTREETLIGHTS said:
why the hell would he release nearly half the album himself without leaks (Runaway, POWER, Devil in a New Dress, So appalled, Monster) and not make major changes.
this.  the logic doesn't make sense to me, thus I assume that the albums tracks that were released as GOOD Friday/Saturday songs will be changed.  how significantly?  I have no idea, but I'm hoping for more than some production tweaks...

·
Registered
11,837 Posts
FLASHINGSTREETLIGHTS said:
DIAND now has ross and we all know that.
Power, so appalled and monster do not have major changes on the album

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mike Deli said:
Power, so appalled and monster do not have major changes on the album
Then why did Wat say they did (or at least I think he said it for Monster and Power)?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts