Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whoever locked this all knowing thread is Ugly as Fuck.
http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=12272.0

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cause they ugly as fuck, man. Tryin to downplay the wizardry. Nothin but ugly ass haters around these parts. Man on the Moon 2 be the business. Nothin but Rage on the reg.

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Slarsenr said:
Fair enough. You're making yourself look really terrible, if you're serious that is.
It's a Chip Tha Ripper thing :p Prolly the equivalent of everyone else overboarding "You can't fathom the wizardry."

"If you ain't got your hands up you either broke or ugly as fuck." - Chip

·
Registered
5,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't think so :/ Unless you heard something recently that I missed. That would be great though. Gettin' under the DREAM ON portion.

·
Registered
31,667 Posts
HuntMac said:
Cause they ugly as fuck, man. Tryin to downplay the wizardry. Nothin but ugly ass haters around these parts. Man on the Moon 2 be the business. Nothin but Rage on the reg.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
HuntMac said:
I don't think so :/ Unless you heard something recently that I missed. That would be great though. Gettin' under the DREAM ON portion.
A dude can always hope. I mean the mixtapes are sick, but I wanna hear what Chip would do with a full-length studio album.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
HuntMac said:
worrdd :work:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts