Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its sad how people don't know that were losing in the international community. Ron Paul was really the last hope in my eyes.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Ron Paul supporters are more likely to believe the Illuminati exists.

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doctor Obama said:
Ron Paul supporters are more likely to believe the Illuminati exists.
No. I believe the country is heading in a horrible direct and Obama isn't the leader for this situation.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
TheTruest said:
No. I believe the country is heading in a horrible direct and Obama isn't the leader for this situation.
What direction is the U.S. headed exactly in your opinion?

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
TheTruest said:
Look at the stock market, and gas prices and you tell me.
Stock Market is improving though. So basically, you think the U.S. is heading in the wrong way economically? What do you think is going to happen? You think all the shit Bush did is gonna go away in 4 years? Hell it probably won't even go away in 8 years. The last time shit was this bad, the only way we got out of it was by entering one of the biggest war the world has ever seen. Basically, we were the providers for the world. So, what do you think Ron Paul is going to do differently? If anything, his radical policies are riskier and unrealistic.

There's a reason only teenagers and potheads take him seriously. He's unrealistic, Obama might have not completely fixed the list of problems he was handed by Bush, but at least he tells us how bad shit is, how we're improving, and how we will become the world's top producer again. He's one of the most charismatic leaders we've had, and the fact that he was able to push through a Health Care Reform is proof of that. Running the country isn't as smooth as Ron Paul thinks it is, shit doesn't go away in one term. There's things that he's completely right about (mainly his foreign policy stuff), but for the most part all his supporters don't know about politics and base their love for him on YouTube videos and the hype that the internet gives him.

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doctor Obama said:
Stock Market is improving though. So basically, you think the U.S. is heading in the wrong way economically? What do you think is going to happen? You think all the shit Bush did is gonna go away in 4 years? Hell it probably won't even go away in 8 years. The last time shit was this bad, the only way we got out of it was by entering one of the biggest war the world has ever seen. Basically, we were the providers for the world. So, what do you think Ron Paul is going to do differently? If anything, his radical policies are riskier and unrealistic.

There's a reason only teenagers and potheads take him seriously. He's unrealistic, Obama might have not completely fixed the list of problems he was handed by Bush, but at least he tells us how bad shit is, how we're improving, and how we will become the world's top producer again. He's one of the most charismatic leaders we've had, and the fact that he was able to push through a Health Care Reform is proof of that. Running the country isn't as smooth as Ron Paul thinks it is, shit doesn't go away in one term. There's things that he's completely right about (mainly his foreign policy stuff), but for the most part all his supporters don't know about politics and base their love for him on YouTube videos and the hype that the internet gives him.
I get what your saying but what exactly has Obama done to fix the economy other then bail out the big banks ? I feel like what Obama is doing isn't fixing the problem but is only delaying the effects of what was going to happen if he didn't bail them out. I support Ron Paul because he going to bring all of our troops home from overseas which is costing us billions. The cost for a single soldier to be in Afghanistan is about $775,000 per year and we have over 60,000 there now. He is going to cut Military spending which is where most of our money goes, What is so unrealistic about that ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts