Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just listened to it from Youtube, Im on my iPod right now...

So I mean, I was reading about all this bad vibe from KTT for Mercy, comparing it to Lil Wayne and thats when I threw up and decided to hear it myself..

FAM! Kanye is just taking a fresh approach to his shit in here. As you can ALSO see, Kanye's verse has a beat change in which it turns house-ish..
A new type of beat he's never used before! As you can see from the sticky for his untitled 6th album, a SHIT TON of house producers are on the rumored guests list.

This is like 808s and Heartbreak style, influenced by all the shit he went through ever since MBDTF. Give GOOD music some credit though, Im not sure if the lyrics were hot or anything, but production and sampling was masterful.

Thats all I gotta say :seanshrug: :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
kanyexwestxfan said:
I just listened to it from Youtube, Im on my iPod right now...

So I mean, I was reading about all this bad vibe from KTT for Mercy, comparing it to Lil Wayne and thats when I threw up and decided to hear it myself..

FAM! Kanye is just taking a fresh approach to his shit in here. As you can ALSO see, Kanye's verse has a beat change in which it turns house-ish..
A new type of beat he's never used before! As you can see from the sticky for his untitled 6th album, a SHIT TON of house producers are on the rumored guests list.

This is like 808s and Heartbreak style, influenced by all the shit he went through ever since MBDTF. Give GOOD music some credit though, Im not sure if the lyrics were hot or anything, but production and sampling was masterful.

Thats all I gotta say :seanshrug: :kanyeshrug:
This tbh.

Kanye is always trying something new. This isn't even close to his best, but for a lead single it's damn good.

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
Honestly, if this is what I'm excited for, I don't wanna even know what's going to be next in this GOOD Music album.

Bring it on, Ye.  :datass:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts