Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is the thread to talk about where you've been & where you want to go. A place to seek help, advice, and other info from fellow KTT travelers. A place to discuss our shared passion of traveling.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Been to northern england to visit family. I didnt go to london or anything and noticed that there is HUGE tension in england as far as race goes.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've already planned out a Cross-Country trip for sometime next year.

Toronto
Chicago
New Orleans
Austin
Denver
Salt Lake City (Grand Teton & Yellowstone)
Las Vegas (Grand Canyon)
Cali (LA, SF)
Seattle

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
Italy ([redacted])
Spain (Malaga, Tenerife, Alicante)
Holland (Amsterdam, Alkmaar)
Greece (Kos)
All over the UK!

I went to Amsterdam with my dad so couldn't do much activities that i would of liked to lol, so hoping to go back their in the future. Would love to go to New York in the near future too.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I'm a lover of Europe. 

Been to Italy where I visited: Florence (my fave place in the world), San Gimignano, Rome, Bologna, Venice, and Sienna.

Also have travelled to France and ventured into Paris as well as Pontoise, Cergy and other small towns.  The French people were absolutely rude; this I found was not a myth.  Mind you, they were not only rude to us tourists, but also to each other, so it seemed like the norm. 

Bahia Principe Punta Cana (all inclusive) if you are looking for a beautiful beach to lay on with a drink in hand.  5 star resort, beautiful.  That's all for now.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
I'm European so saw quite a bit of Europe..

Scotland (Home), All over England (Manchesterr, London, Newcastle, Liverpool, Blackpool, Birmingham so on.)
Wales (Cardiff etc) Ireland (Dublin)

Spain (Balearics, Mainland, Canary Islands,)

Greece, Turkey, Portugal

Been to the states (Florida)

In December I am going travelling Visiting Dubai for a dew days then on to India and Nepal for 6 months and  Then to Moshi (kilimanjaro), Tanzania for 7 weeks before returning home to Glasgow :)

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm dying to go to Asia/South Pacific (and Europe too). Really want to go to Thailand, Japan, Tahiti, New Zealand. I need to go to Italy too.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I'm going to paris next september, probably early september. i heard its quite nice, a little rain (which living in the northwest i'm already used to) and almost no tourists. so that'll be nice.

If youve been or live in paris during september, PM me and tell me whats best & not.

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
I like this thread. (Damn, this site is so chill and dope.)

Anyways, I'll be heading down to LA this summer. Hopefully, next year, I'll be going to Florence.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Places that I'd love to travel to are:

Vancouver
Chicago
Los Angeles
Paris
Greece
Italy
Spain
Brazil
Barbados

I would include Poland to the list but I may be going there sometime next year August or early September
Egypt
Tokyo

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
DIAZ said:
I like this thread. (Damn, this site is so chill and dope.)

Anyways, I'll be heading down to LA this summer. Hopefully, next year, I'll be going to Florence.
Florence is the bomb man.  So much culture (anywhere in Europe pretty much) and things to see.  Although you are in a modern city, it feels like you are in a completely different era (architecture, stone roads) -- check out Sienna too while you're there.  It's only about a 30 minute drive. 

Anyway, can you guys believe I have never been to the U.S.A.?  Originally born in El Salvador (Central America) and moved to Toronto, Canada at a young age.  Speaking of Canada, y'all need to hit up Montreal if you can.  It's live.

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've been to a lot of places in Europe..
Netherlands: where have I not been is a better one..
France: Paris, Lille, Lyon, Montelimard, Saint Tropez, Monaco, Cannes and Nice.
Germany: Dusseldörf, Munich.
UK: Bristol, Cardiff, Dover and London.
Spain: Malaga, Marbella and Salamanca.
Belgium: Liège, Brussels, Antwerp.
Italy: Bergamot + Country side and Milan

I would love to see Greece, Mikonos and California, New york and Las Vegas.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
RICE said:
You guys have to go to Japan, its amazing
I wanna go so bad, kinda wish I had a major that would allow me to teach English abroad, they have programs that will set you up with housing, transportation, etc.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
CoreyMV said:
I wanna go so bad, kinda wish I had a major that would allow me to teach English abroad, they have programs that will set you up with housing, transportation, etc.

You can do a course, in the uk it's called a TEFL, which only takes up to 6months (1 weekend seminar + the rest home study) that lets you do this and there are loads and loads of placements.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I'm from Germany. I'm 17, so I think I've been to a lot of places around the world.

Spain: Barcelona, Grand Canary
Italy: Rome, Florence, Verona
Serbia: Belgrade
Austria: Vienna
England: London
Norway: Oslo
Dubai
Turkey: Istanbul

United States: Florida

There are many places I'd love to travel, like

- Iceland
- Canada: Vancover, ...
- Australia
- Japan
- The Maldives
- Scotland & Ireland
- California
- New York

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jr.Idol said:
You can do a course, in the uk it's called a TEFL, which only takes up to 6months (1 weekend seminar + the rest home study) that lets you do this and there are loads and loads of placements.
I might look around to see if there are programs like this (that'll give you training/certification) in the US.

·
Registered
257 Posts
i'm from Greece
i have visited
-Italy (Florence, Milan, Venice)
-France (Paris, Lille)
-England (London, Oxford, Manchester, Reading)
-Scotland (Glasgow, Edinburgh)
-Cyprus
-Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Delft)
-Germany (Berlin)
-USA (Los Angeles)

I just came back from Barcelona, Spain
Future plans include Iceland, Cuba, Japan, Bolivia and a US coast-to-coast road trip

·
Premium Member
45,219 Posts
I've been to Mexico many times, family and loved ones there.. but my dream and goal in life is to visit england, france, italy, and spain all in one trip... I PRAY FOR THAT

1 - 20 of 139 Posts