Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im currently trying to launch a Street-Wear brand The Thrill. Figured id start small until i can get more cash up to make more products.

Hopefully this isnt against forum rules

Please check me out below

http://thethrill.bigcartel.com/

Also accepting custom piece requests just hit me up at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
dacota said:
Should be up now, thank you.
not bad, i wouldnt wear them because theyre all to bland. i think it would help if one was gold or if it had some gold worked into it. but pretty nice, many people would wear it it hink

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, honestly i was walking around town and i thought about trying to find some gold or silver beads for some shambala bracelets, i just stuck with plain ones for now because thats what i had.....

Honestly i just am trying to sell the plain ones i have so i can have profit to re invest in items...

Thanks for your opinion thought its really appreciated...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Take better quality photos and make your graphics look more professional. I actually like what you have but to order it is useless for me because it's something I can pick up at any table vendor at a market and barter down. Keep going with your idea if you like accessories but make something unique about it.

·
Premium Member
102,791 Posts
dacota said:
Thanks, honestly i was walking around town and i thought about trying to find some gold or silver beads for some shambala bracelets, i just stuck with plain ones for now because thats what i had.....
hows the quality on the anal beads?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Real funny man, honestly grow up dont see why you have to talk shit on someone whos actually trying to accomplish something

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
No variation within the bracelets...looks like something i could pick up at the market.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just trying to sell the ones I currently have to make more bracelets with more of a variety to them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts