Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dat new new - Favorite song . Favorite beat . Favorite flow . Nothing will touch this song

Day n nite - everything about this song is great . From the awesome beat to the lyrics that make you think . The song is just so different and weird from other songs but in a good way . If you aren't a cudi fan , you really think about what the song is really about . When I first heard it when it came out , I kept thinking about what the song was about . Cudi sounds so real on this song . When i say that i mean some of his new shit doesn't sound real to me . For example mr .rager sounds really corny to me and that he's trying too hard to be different . Dont get me wrong , i still like the song but this how i feel .  Radio over played this song so much that I started hating it . But now that its old , I think about how its a classic

the prayer - this song gives me chills . The beat is perfect and everything . Once again , cudi sounds so real on this track .

I'll give examples after I'm done this blunt

·
Registered
2,305 Posts
I never really felt for Day n Nite. :kanyeshrug: but still my top 3 are Man On The Moon (The Anthem),The Prayer & Daps and Pounds

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Man on the moon is really good too . If I had the top 5 songs that will never be touched then this and down n out would be on it

·
Registered
9,629 Posts
Man On the Moon
The Prayer
Cudi Zone
Day n' Nite
Sky Might Fall
Soundtrack 2 My Life

SMF was the best song on the album to me as far as production and meaning.
But Cudi Zone was my favorite. I listened to that every day on the way to school from September 15th until school ended.

·
Registered
526 Posts
There happen to be a lot of songs people can't touch

The Prayer
Do It Alone
Man on the Moon
Highs N Lows
Day N Night
Daps & Pounds
Mr. Rager
Up Up & Away

I'm lovin this site gotdammit

·
Registered
846 Posts
DriftWood said:
might end up being my favorite Cudi song ever if theres anything more too it, it doesnt have enough cudi so far
thats what im saying well i cant really say that till finsish version comes out

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
Dat new new - Favorite song . Favorite beat . Favorite flow . Nothing will touch this song

Day n nite - everything about this song is great . From the awesome beat to the lyrics that make you think . The song is just so different and weird from other songs but in a good way . If you aren't a cudi fan , you really think about what the song is really about . When I first heard it when it came out , I kept thinking about what the song was about . Cudi sounds so real on this song . When i say that i mean some of his new shit doesn't sound real to me . For example mr .rager sounds really corny to me and that he's trying too hard to be different . Dont get me wrong , i still like the song but this how i feel .  Radio over played this song so much that I started hating it . But now that its old , I think about how its a classic

the prayer - this song gives me chills . The beat is perfect and everything . Once again , cudi sounds so real on this track .

I'll give examples after I'm done this blunt
couldnt agree more

1 - 20 of 43 Posts