Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess this is bad i kinda dont get it?
:problem?:
Aired Last Night BTW

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Banksy is a fucking legend have so much posters and photos of his work in my crib and got his books and the movie

I adore this guy

·
Registered
19,931 Posts
i love how people are butthurted with this thing.
I used to get mad with their stereotypes in that Brazil episode, but then i realized that i was starting to sound like an old boring man that wants everything to be politically correct.
This is an obvious attack on the stereotypes of South Korea, not that they're super ignorant and view south korea that way. It's one thing called sarcasm that most of the people can't understand, especially on the internet.

·
Premium Member
8,050 Posts
i love that song if by chance anyone knows what it is please let me know or if you could rip the audio from it without the simpsons theme it would be much appreciated

G

·
pat7676 said:
Banksy is a fucking legend have so much posters and photos of his work in my crib and got his books and the movie

I adore this guy
wrong. Banksy is a talentless prick that gets blackballed from every city he goes to. Dude can't even get up in London anymore after he went over Robbo. Toronto, NYC, you name it, dude's work gets dissed; the way it should be.

read up:
http://revok1.com/blog/2009/12/banksy-blunder/

so sick of "street art" fucks getting more respect than they're deserving of, his work could be done by a 12 year old. Nothing special at all.

Dude is not a legend by any standard

1 - 20 of 30 Posts