Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show isn't what it once was, but is still damn good television and in it's prime was the greatest thing on TV, and for my money the series as a whole is probably the greatest thing to ever grace television. Thoughts on the current season? Thoughts on the series itself? Favorite episodes? You know the drill.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
joe said:
I agree that it is probably the greatest TV show of all time. It spawned so many terrible shows, but it was the OG. I can't even count how many characters there are, let alone how distinctive each one is. My favorite episode has to be the Frank Grimes one. A perfect depiction of America.

Ralph is my favorite character.
I assume ur talkling about Family Guy

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hiphopaholic said:
Simpsons fell the fuck off tbh . . .
:parrot:

:ahhh:
Yeah, but at the same time, what show could sustain it's greatness for 20+ years? I still watch it and think it's good (still miles better than Family Guy), but definitely not what it was.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
joe said:
MAYBE THE BEST EMOTICON EVER?!?!
Definitly!

Taylor Swift Stan said:
Yeah, but at the same time, what show could sustain it's greatness for 20+ years? I still watch it and think it's good (still miles better than Family Guy), but definitely not what it was.
True but the dip in quality over the past few years is evident. It is the most revolutionary programme in TV history.

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
Tbh it's shocking how bad the show's got. Season 1-8 were fucking amazing, 9-12 were alright, but since 12, it's been terrible.

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
Jack25 said:
Tbh it's shocking how bad the show's got. Season 1-8 were fucking amazing, 9-12 were alright, but since 12, it's been terrible.
Their's only so many original idea's and lol's you can create i guess  :iunno:

·
Premium Member
6,564 Posts
They should have stopped about 10 years ago. They're only carrying on because of the money they still roll in.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:

·
Registered
11,555 Posts
Hello. My name is Mr. Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
Alright Mr. Burns, what's your first name?
...I don't know.

·
Registered
25,423 Posts
Taylor Swift Stan said:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts